Parent And Teachers Together P.A.T.T.
At Wethersfield we welcome parent involvement. One of the many ways, parents can have an voice in our school is be joining the parent and teacher organization (PATT). In addition to having a great time together, this organization works on
- school fundraising
- funds a part time art teacher
- plans family nights,
- gives enrichment money to classrooms
- plans holiday parties
- sponsors some teacher supplies
- plans staff appreciation week
- provides a high school student a scholarship
- arranges school picture days
Every parent is welcome and they always appreciate new ideas! The group meets monthly on the first Thursday at 7:00pm in the elementary library.